- During and following the 2013 ORSA, insurance accounting, and financial reporting updates webinar, the Baker Tilly insurance team fielded several questions around ORSA – Own Risk Solvency Assessment. Here are some of the most common questions and answers.
- After a strong finish in 2012 and a slow start in early 2013, US middle market M&A activity in the food and beverage sector experienced a significant uptick during the second half of the year.
- Alan Whitman, CPA, Office Managing Partner, Baker Tilly, was featured in Crain’s Detroit Business recently when he was part of a panel giving advice to business startups on how to avoid common pitfalls.
- The utility business is a prime area for implementation of scorecard metrics due to the availability of data for many key performance indicators and the ability to drive performance improvements through incremental changes in operations.
- Baker Tilly Energy and Utilities team works with nearly 300 utilities nationwide. While we are not making scientific predictions, our interactions with our clients and the utility industry give us insights into utility trends for 2014.
- Previous Next