- Hiring the best people is crucial and protects the interests of general contractors. Know definitively that your subcontractors are going to complete assigned tasks by using pre-qualification techniques.
- FASB has released a new accounting standard that provides much-needed guidance on management’s responsibility in evaluating and disclosing adverse conditions or events that raise substantial doubt about a company’s ability to continue as a “going concern.” The guidance, published in ASU 2014-15, Presentation of Financial Statements — Going Concern (Subtopic 205-40): Disclosure of Uncertainties about an Entity’s Ability to Continue as a Going Concern, applies to all companies that prepare their financial statements in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This article details the new guidance.
- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) announced plans for a new Cybersecurity Risk Information Program (CRISP).
- Baker Tilly worked closely with the client to build a business case to replace their Core HR system and gain budgetary approval to enter the vendor selection process.
- Baker Tilly leveraged their talent management expertise and experience to configure Oracle’s Taleo Learn Cloud platform to support the client’s initiative to promote a culture of continuous development.
- Previous Next