- US multi-national corporations doing business in foreign countries (and foreign based multi-national corporations doing business inside the US or foreign countries other than their own) are typically subject to the domestic tax laws of the countries where they engaged in business activities.
- Learn how to apply next generation analytics to your voice of consumer initiatives to outpace the competition.
- On Sept. 13, 2013, the IRS and Treasury Department released final regulations providing guidance regarding the deduction and capitalization of expenditures related to tangible property (commonly known as the repair and maintenance regulations).
- A municipal utility providing electric, water, and wastewater services requested a rate study in order to effectively structure utility rates.
- A large Federal agency needed to modernize its health claims process to provide more timely and accurate payments created by gaps and inefficiencies in its legacy systems.
- Previous Next