- Combined groups operating under a structure that historically allowed owners or certain entities in the group to avoid filing District of Columbia (DC) income/franchise tax returns may now be required to be included in a combined return.
- Is your CRM strategy outdated? Ask your executives - do they truly understand what modern CRM is and what it could mean to their firm?
- Risks and internal audit considerations associated with mobile devices.
- Biogas projects can be very complicated to complete given the number of participating parties often required to make a successful project move forward. Each project has its own unique circumstances as to why it is being built. Is it a waste treatment or distributed energy generation facility, a resource to fuel vehicle fleets, an extension of manufacturing … or all of the above?
- Certain expenses incurred by a bank to maintain other real estate owned (OREO) no longer need to be capitalized for tax purposes.
- Previous Next