- As banks prepare for their annual valuations, take note of recent trends in the primary and secondary influencers on bank values. The economy and bank values are improving; however, bank income is limited and therefore bank values are suppressed.
- Recent evidence in purchase price allocation under fair value purchase accounting rules reveals more value is being allocated to identified intangible assets and less to unidentified goodwill.
- The IRS proposed changes to section 752 regulations may have a considerable impact on partnership taxation.
- Despite favorable macroeconomic factors in place for increased deal making, fourth quarter results for US middle market activity experienced a similar pattern seen throughout the majority of 2013.
- During and following the 2013 ORSA, insurance accounting, and financial reporting updates webinar, the Baker Tilly insurance team fielded several questions around ORSA – Own Risk Solvency Assessment. Here are some of the most common questions and answers.
- Previous Next