- Credit unions such as yours are facing intensive competition. Traditional and non-traditional financial providers are leveraging a trio of technologies to redefine their offerings and provide a consistent interactive user experience for their customers.
- An innovative organizational assessment plan shifts organizational focus towards enhanced and responsive service delivery instead of growth.
- One way to help build a valuable intellectual property portfolio is to establish an Intellectual Property Program (IPP). Properly designed, an IPP can help identify, protect, and optimize the value of a company’s key assets and increase its competitive advantage.
- US middle-market M&A activity in first quarter 2014 was disappointing as low volume, high value trends continued from the second half of 2013.
- Food and beverage merger activity declined slightly in the first quarter of 2014, but the trend of large transactions continued as Japanese beverage company Suntory Holdings Ltd. acquired Beam Inc. for a transaction value of $15.8 billion and grocery store chain Albertsons acquired Safeway for a transaction value of approximately $9.4 billion.
- Previous Next