- While the volatile commodity price swings of 2012 have been much less dramatic, the first quarter of 2013 has realized continued price increases.
- The time of option extension is a prime opportunity for GSA Schedule contractors to revisit all key areas of GSA Schedule compliance.
- Treatment of heart disease is a major driver of healthcare spending in the United States. Temporary and timely use of hemodynamic support devices can be particularly beneficial to certain high-risk patient populations. The rate of adoption of advanced percutaneous cardiac assist devices (pVADs) for providing such support is steadily increasing. This whitepaper provides an overview and results of a study to propose a budget impact model, from the third-party payer perspective, to estimate the separate and combined economic costs to health plans of covering this emerging trend in medical treatment.
- Digital. Interactive. Online. Web. Internet. What do these terms all mean?
- Legacy Business Intelligence tools don’t have the capability to effectively capture and distil new forms of data, such as social media, medical notes, machine data and other forms of unstructured data.
- Previous Next