- Knowing what to expect prior to the start of an employee benefit plan audit can help make the process quick and efficient.
- With a strong finish to the 4th quarter in 2012, largely driven by changing tax laws, 2013 started off sluggish with M&A deal volume down significantly from Q1 2012.
- While the volatile commodity price swings of 2012 have been much less dramatic, the first quarter of 2013 has realized continued price increases.
- The time of option extension is a prime opportunity for GSA Schedule contractors to revisit all key areas of GSA Schedule compliance.
- Treatment of heart disease is a major driver of healthcare spending in the United States. Temporary and timely use of hemodynamic support devices can be particularly beneficial to certain high-risk patient populations. The rate of adoption of advanced percutaneous cardiac assist devices (pVADs) for providing such support is steadily increasing. This whitepaper provides an overview and results of a study to propose a budget impact model, from the third-party payer perspective, to estimate the separate and combined economic costs to health plans of covering this emerging trend in medical treatment.
- Previous Next