- Strong talent is always in demand, and in a candidate’s market, it is even more important that time doesn’t plague your efforts.
- On Feb. 26, 2014, the House Ways and Means Committee Chairman David Camp released the Tax Reform Act of 2014 (the proposal). The proposal repeals 228 sections of the existing tax code and, if enacted, would represent the most sweeping change to the income tax code since the Tax Reform Act of 1986.
- The magnitude of these requirements on HTC projects has many developers, tax advisors, attorneys, and CPAs rethinking their effect on historic rehabilitation projects currently in planning and development. Investors may insist safe harbors be adopted and followed in order for them to be satisfied they will be properly allocated HTCs.
- Organizations worldwide lose an estimated five percent of their annual revenues to fraud. One of the easiest fraud schemes an employee can perpetrate is an expense reimbursement scheme.
- With Baker Tilly’s analysis, the district and its board members are able to maintain compliance with the state’s regulatory requirements for the chart of accounts and customize it to the needs of the district and other external agencies.
- Previous Next