- Discover the components of the recent GASB 67 and 68 issuance and learn about the new changes taking effect for the accounting and reporting of pensions for both the pension plan and the local government employer.
- The new Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) mortgage rules fall into three major categories: Ability-to-Repay, Mortgage Services, and other, including appraisals, escrow accounts, protections for high-cost mortgages, and compensation and qualifications for loan originators
- There’s no avoiding it: The new Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) rules aren’t going to go away. For lenders, particularly those with large mortgage divisions, there are many factors that boards and executives should consider while preparing for January’s new laws.
- Jennifer Provancher, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Operations Officer of The Equitable Bank, describes her experience working with Baker Tilly in this video.
- A local wind developer and trusted member of a rural community set forth a plan to construct a wind farm that stretched across five townships in an upper Midwest state.
- Previous Next