- Understanding the requirements of revenue bonds can be very beneficial to utilities. This podcast includes important information into the details of utility financing and various requirements included in most bond resolutions.
- Tax Incremental Finance allows municipalities to invest in infrastructure projects necessary to improve their communities.
- Microsoft will no longer support the Windows XP operating system or any of the programs in its Office 2003 software suite, including Word 2003 and Excel 2003 after April 2014.
- A recent summary of water rate increases by the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin showed the median increase for 2013 so far has been 30 percent.
- Wondering how your auto dealership compares on key metrics such as profitability, new and used vehicle sales, finance and insurance, and others? Baker Tilly's quarterly benchmarking survey provides insight on these and other metrics for 3rd quarter 2013.
- Previous Next