- A large, multi-national services contractor engaged Baker Tilly to identify Service Contract Act non-compliances under multiple contracts. Baker Tilly deployed a team of experienced professionals to review payroll and fringe benefit data for covered employees, in addition to identifying other areas of concern.
- A Fortune 500 contractor needed help preparing for a follow-up business system audit by the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
- As executive leadership transitions from the Baby Boomer generation to Generation X, organizations will need to develop methods to properly reward and motivate the next generation of talent. Compensation strategies tailored to the needs of Generation X will be critical to attracting and retaining this talent.
- The pace of change in areas such as Medicare and Medicaid rules, the Affordable Care Act, healthcare regulations and legislation, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) require healthcare and senior living organizations to regularly monitor changes and the potential impact of these changes on their organization.
- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) regional entity audit teams already have a list of evidence they need to see when auditing for Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Version 5. Are you ready?
- Previous Next