- If you are working on a new construction or substantial rehab multi-family project or have developed one in the past three or four years, your project may be a candidate to receive these credits.
- In May 2013, the Boards released revised exposure drafts for the proposal of new lease accounting guidance. The Boards’ revised proposals are very similar in nature and represent significant progress in the international convergence project to create more unified financial reporting for leases.
- Recent changes pertaining to the Affordable Care Act Section 4980H – Pay or Play proposed requirements forecast several changes to how organizations will need to evaluate healthcare coverage for their employees. In this webinar, Karen Breitnauer, Compliance Attorney for M3 Insurance, provides an in-depth review of how these changes affect your organization.
- This webinar discusses the new standards from GASB and how they play a role in public power.
- The following webinar details how GASB 62 and GASB 65 can affect the way utilities plan business activities.
- Previous Next