- To ensure employee benefit plans meet certain Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Department of Labor (DOL) standards, plans must be subjected to a number of compliance tests each year. These tests are often referred to as the annual non-discrimination tests, and are required of plans in order to maintain their tax exempt status.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractors advisors examined the disconnect between services contracting and the GSA contracting model during a recent NCMA webinar.
- A new tax law was signed March 21, 2014, affecting many Minnesota taxpayers. With sweeping bipartisan support, it impacts individuals and businesses.
- PrimeWest Health selected Baker Tilly to provide financial statement audit services. Several factors influenced their decision to switch to Baker Tilly.
- College and university governance practices come into the spotlight almost weekly.
- Previous Next