- Proposed federal legislation, as well as a recent presidential executive order, could alter the level of cooperation between government and financial institutions when it comes to fighting cyber-security threats.
- The Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) released the Internal Control-Integrated Framework on May 14, 2013.
- Learn how to decompose change orders to expose the underlying pricing strategies and the financial risk associated with each change order.
- The US IRS has released a revised 2013 edition of Publication 515 (Withholding of Tax on Non-resident Aliens and Foreign Entities).
- Understanding how HIPAA changes will impact your organization is critical in proactively addressing the changes and mitigating the risk of noncompliance.
- Previous Next