- In addition to improved human resources processes, the client feels that there is less risk exposure in this area now due to Baker Tilly's recommendations from the internal audit process.
- Water utilities are highly capital intensive industries and many municipal owned water utilities throughout the country are working feverishly to maintain and replace the nation’s aging drinking water infrastructure which serves nearly 300 million Americans.
- One of the most important contributors to an institution’s sustainability and success is its reputation. A significant component of reputation is also the institution’s ranking/standing in comparison with other colleges and universities.
- The renewable energy team at Baker Tilly recently conducted a webinar that reviews the steps required to preserve use of the Investment Tax Credit in biogas projects before its expiration on December 31, 2013.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists share their perspectives on the progress of tax reform, provide the latest legislation updates, and discuss tax-savings opportunities available to you.
- Previous Next