- The procurement process is a critical institution support function that ensures students and professors have the resources they need to complete their work. A key goal of procurement management is to ensure that goods and services are purchased in a fair and transparent manner.
- A new SEC rule requires publicly traded manufacturers to disclose whether their products include minerals whose sale funded armed conflict in the Congo. The article discusses what companies are doing to comply with this challenging rule.
- As Department of Labor (DOL) investigations become more frequent and aggressive, construction contractors have come under fire for Davis-Bacon Act (DBA) compliance issues. Refresh your knowledge of DBA’s numerous requirements and learn how to proactively address compliance issues. Fight fire with knowledge; read this article now.
- New York state tax law changes included in the State of New York 2014-2015 budget bill.
- As a trusted business advisor, CPAs are often seen by third parties, lenders, insurers, and realtors as sources of “comfort” with respect to the financial picture of the individuals that the third parties are considering for credit.
- Previous Next