- An investment adviser with limited in-house resources to address complex audit and tax issues. The CFO and executive team needed an experienced accounting firm to assist them in these areas.
- In the December 2013 issue of Finance & Commerce, Baker Tilly's article, "Bill raises concerns about broader sales tax base," reviews changes contained in the Minnesota Omnibus Tax Bill.
- This webinar covers the final repair and maintenance regulations as well as practical considerations and planning opportunities for the restaurant industry
- The paper will examine domestic and global insurer solvency requirements with a primary focus on the United States’ National Association of Insurance Commissioners’ (NAIC) Risk Management and Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (RMORSA) Model Act. In addition, this paper will provide industry guidance to small through midsized insurance companies that have recently breached or are close to reaching the $500 million of annual direct written and unaffiliated assumed premium.
- The flexibility of the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program allows the housing authorities and communities to adapt to meet the unique needs of their residents rather than just fix the outdated public housing buildings.
- Previous Next