- Learn about the ways the depository and lending industry could be impacted by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- Read about the ways hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries could be impacted by a number of tax provisions proposed by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- ACA necessitated health plans engage with members in new ways, but this presents challenges to those relying on their foundational data infrastructure to communicate & serve members individually.
- Baker Tilly helps leading retailer realize optimal levels of customer focus and sales effectiveness as a result of segmentation project.
- The NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group (SAP WG) replaced their fall meeting with a conference call on Nov. 6, 2017. Read more about the major topics discussed.
- Previous Next