- The quality of your work order asset management (WOAM) system has a great impact over your utility's strategic and operational planning process and enterprise risk management process.
- If your utility is required to follow governmental accounting standards, read this article for answers to some allowable uses of regulatory accounting under GASB 62.
- Utilities that operate in ISO/RTO markets must answer the question of the proper accounting treatment for purchased power transactions where the utility both sells into and buys power from the market.
- The District of Columbia Tax Revision Commission has developed a slate of tax reform measures, which includes two controversial proposals.
- The proliferation of ETF funds in the past ten years has been significant and asset managers should expect that trend to continue.
- Previous Next