- The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) was established primarily to identify those with offshore assets who either do not prepare and file their taxes as required or file incomplete and inaccurate returns.
- Hear fraud stories from the field as well as strategies and approaches for the Audit Committee and Board to increase awareness of their role.
- Section 263A or the uniform capitalization (UNICAP) rules require a taxpayer to capitalize additional costs into ending inventory that might not be capitalized under GAAP. Most food processors and beverage bottlers currently opt to use the simplified production method within the regulations because of the simplicity afforded under this method.
- Wisconsin opens its research and development tax credit beyond C corporations to individuals, partnerships, S corporations and LLCs treated as partnerships.
- There is wide spread acceptance in the legal industry that alternative fee arrangements, effective project management and aggressive RFPs from clients are here to stay. Baker Tilly law firm services Partner, John Niehoff, provide an overview of project management and pricing principles
- Previous Next