- Baker Tilly Executive Search surveyed senior executives to better understand generational trends in executive compensation. The survey results and analysis are now available.
- As part of continuing efforts to ease the burden on private companies that prepare their financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has established another alternative to GAAP reporting requirements. The alternative, described in Accounting Standards Update (ASU) 2014-07, Consolidation (Topic 810): Applying Variable Interest Entities Guidance to Common Control Leasing Arrangements, may provide relief for private companies that lease property from a business entity owned by an owner of the private company.
- This webinar is designed to educate internal auditors, procurement professionals, and other stakeholders on some techniques and tools that can be used to detect and prevent procurement fraud.
- At the recent National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Spring 2014 national meeting, two new documents were approved for release as exposure drafts: the Draft Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) Guidance for Financial Analysts and the Draft ORSA Guidance for Financial Examiners. While the documents are intended to be guidance for insurance department financial analysts and examiners, the guidance provides a window into expectations for the future.
- The pace of change in areas such as Medicare and Medicaid rules, the Affordable Care Act, healthcare regulations and legislation, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) require healthcare and senior living organizations to regularly monitor changes and the potential impact of these changes on their organization.
- Previous Next