- 2014 was a transition year for determining who was subject to the Affordable Care Act employer mandate, but companies still may have some obligations to fulfill before 2014 W-2s are issued. A new year also means employers need to ramp up preparations for ACA-related reporting requirements.
- New guidance from the IRS addresses a retroactive adjustment to employer-provided transit benefits that affects 2014 W-2s.
- This bi-monthly healthcare update provides updates from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the IRS, and the Department of Health and Human Services, as well as information on proposed new legislation.
- Baker Tilly Executive Search consultants help oil and gas company search for a CFO to professionalize its accounting and finance function.
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has modified Form 990, Schedule A with regard to public support status for the type of public charity organizations known as “supporting organizations.”
- Previous Next