- At the Academy of Dental CPAs (ADCPA) bi-annual meeting members gathered to discuss visions from all sectors of the industry including: practicing dentists, insurance providers, equipment representatives, and practice management consultants. The opportunities as well as the challenges to the dental profession are numerous, which raises the question, “Are you prepared for what lies ahead?”
- Due to increased concerns about potential widespread violations of the federal securities laws by municipal issuers and underwriters the SEC has undertaken a new initiative to identify and clean up false certifications.
- Employers are now more than ever faced with additional obligations under the Affordable Care Act, this article provides an overview of how the final regulations affect employer groups by employee size.
- This article is the first in a series related to internal control assessment and your government. This is an introduction to the recent update of the COSO Internal Control Framework.
- Governor Quinn recently signed into law P.A. 98-0738 amending the Illinois Municipal Code to establish certain disclosure requirements for municipal audits.
- Previous Next