- Despite favorable macroeconomic factors in place for increased deal making, fourth quarter results for US middle market activity experienced a similar pattern seen throughout the majority of 2013.
- During and following the 2013 ORSA, insurance accounting, and financial reporting updates webinar, the Baker Tilly insurance team fielded several questions around ORSA – Own Risk Solvency Assessment. Here are some of the most common questions and answers.
- After a strong finish in 2012 and a slow start in early 2013, US middle market M&A activity in the food and beverage sector experienced a significant uptick during the second half of the year.
- Alan Whitman, CPA, Office Managing Partner, Baker Tilly, was featured in Crain’s Detroit Business recently when he was part of a panel giving advice to business startups on how to avoid common pitfalls.
- The utility business is a prime area for implementation of scorecard metrics due to the availability of data for many key performance indicators and the ability to drive performance improvements through incremental changes in operations.
- Previous Next