- A recent study analyzing social media postings showed that 78% of a company’s posting had nothing to do with the product or service provided by the company, but rather the experience that was associated with the product or service.
- Wisconsin’s recently enacted budget bill created an exemption that supports current practices of contractors in the state.
- Baker Tilly welcomes specialist in cooperative services Teresa (Teree) Castanias.
- Employee benefit plans use third party service providers (service organizations) for a variety of reasons including participant recordkeeping, trust reporting, plan testing, information systems, and claims processing. These services influence the financial reporting of a plan. If your company has an employee benefit plan that is audited, one of the items an auditor will ask for is the Service Organization Controls report (SOC 1 report) for each of the service organizations used by the plan.
- On July 31, 2013, a US federal judge rejected a Federal Reserve rule related to the amount of money banks can take from retailers each time consumers swipe their debit cards.
- Previous Next