- The magnitude of these requirements on HTC projects has many developers, tax advisors, attorneys, and CPAs rethinking their effect on historic rehabilitation projects currently in planning and development. Investors may insist safe harbors be adopted and followed in order for them to be satisfied they will be properly allocated HTCs.
- Organizations worldwide lose an estimated five percent of their annual revenues to fraud. One of the easiest fraud schemes an employee can perpetrate is an expense reimbursement scheme.
- With Baker Tilly’s analysis, the district and its board members are able to maintain compliance with the state’s regulatory requirements for the chart of accounts and customize it to the needs of the district and other external agencies.
- Working with Baker Tilly, the city achieved a smooth transition for the comptroller and eliminated a significant staffing void. The efficient collaboration led to a carefully prepared audit with limited adjustments and within budget.
- Baker Tilly delivered comprehensive documentation of the client’s financial procedures, identified potential risks, and provided recommendations based on their current resources and technology systems capabilities.
- Previous Next