- Baker Tilly was engaged by a higher education client to conduct a review of potential policy violations related to travel and expense reimbursements that were submitted by certain individuals.
- An urban research university with a sprawling campus in a major metropolitan area was undertaking a multi-year project to renovate and expand its real estate. The university asked Baker Tilly to audit its construction practices and provide recommendations to strengthen its management of capital projects.
- A proposed change by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), as outlined in proposed Accounting Standards Update, Financial Instruments—Credit Losses (Subtopic 825-15), could significantly change the way banks account for credit losses.
- A county agency engaged Baker Tilly to perform a review of the project controls related to a facility upgrade.
- A university asked Baker Tilly to perform a review of the policies and procedures in place related to facilities and construction management, in support of its internal audit plan.
- Previous Next