- US multi-national corporations doing business in foreign countries (and foreign based multi-national corporations doing business inside the US or foreign countries other than their own) are typically subject to the domestic tax laws of the countries where they engaged in business activities.
- Learn how to apply next generation analytics to your voice of consumer initiatives to outpace the competition.
- On Sept. 13, 2013, the IRS and Treasury Department released final regulations providing guidance regarding the deduction and capitalization of expenditures related to tangible property (commonly known as the repair and maintenance regulations).
- With the energy prices in the market and to meet the environmental costs of operating coal powered generating facilities, a mid-size utility serving over 11,000 customers in the Midwest needed to adjust rates to maintain the cost to serve customers with reliable energy services.
- A large utility in Florida with over $350 million in revenue and over 90,000 retail and wholesale customers was in need of a comprehensive rate study in order to meet revenue projections for future needs.
- Previous Next