- Baker Tilly’s government contractors advisors examined the disconnect between services contracting and the GSA contracting model during a recent NCMA webinar.
- A new tax law was signed March 21, 2014, affecting many Minnesota taxpayers. With sweeping bipartisan support, it impacts individuals and businesses.
- PrimeWest Health selected Baker Tilly to provide financial statement audit services. Several factors influenced their decision to switch to Baker Tilly.
- College and university governance practices come into the spotlight almost weekly.
- The NAIC formally adopted the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) Model Act in September 2012, and the ORSA requirement for qualifying insurers will be effective January 2015. In an effort to improve guidance and regulation, the NAIC’s ORSA (E) Subgroup has completed two feedback pilot projects, one in June 2012 and the most recent in September 2013.
- Previous Next