- The bodies that establish US and international accounting standards have released new guidance on the timing of companies’ revenue recognition. The new guidance from FASB and the IASB have been in development for more than a decade and are intended to enhance comparability of revenue recognition practices across companies, industries, jurisdictions, and capital markets. FASB’s version of the guidance was published in ASU No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers. This article provides an overview of the converged guidance, along with a brief look at the potential impact on certain industries.
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) are facilities that provide healthcare to underserved areas or populations.
- In this period of heightened awareness, how can colleges and universities proactively address the myriad of regulations and guidance? In this webinar, we discuss the changing risk landscape of Title IX.
- Baker Tilly government contractor advisors discussed tips for “Surviving your next GSA Audit” in a recent FedPubs webinar.
- For more than five decades, the knowledge and experience Baker Tilly has brought to Les Stumpf Ford have been decisive in the dealership’s regional growth and business success.
- Previous Next