- An audit committee should take an active role in the prevention and deterrence of fraud, as well as an effective ethics and compliance program.
- A tax-exempt not-for-profit organization needs to have processes in place to monitor its activities to ensure that the tax-exempt status of the organization's tax-exempt bonds is not lost.
- Organizations that enter into sponsorship agreements with different businesses need to understand the terms of each agreement to help it determine its exposure to taxable unrelated business income (UBI).
- What does the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) expect in your compliance management system? Learn about the four components of a compliance management system and understand the CFPB's specific expectations. This podcast will help prepare you to successfully pass a CFPB audit and ensure your continued compliance with consumer financial laws.
- Baker Tilly assists manufacturer with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Previous Next