- A recent summary of water rate increases by the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin showed the median increase for 2013 so far has been 30 percent.
- Wondering how your auto dealership compares on key metrics such as profitability, new and used vehicle sales, finance and insurance, and others? Baker Tilly's quarterly benchmarking survey provides insight on these and other metrics for 3rd quarter 2013.
- Discover the components of the recent GASB 67 and 68 issuance and learn about the new changes taking effect for the accounting and reporting of pensions for both the pension plan and the local government employer.
- The new Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) mortgage rules fall into three major categories: Ability-to-Repay, Mortgage Services, and other, including appraisals, escrow accounts, protections for high-cost mortgages, and compensation and qualifications for loan originators
- There’s no avoiding it: The new Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) rules aren’t going to go away. For lenders, particularly those with large mortgage divisions, there are many factors that boards and executives should consider while preparing for January’s new laws.
- Previous Next