- Whether you need assistance with technology, sales channel management, financial modeling and financing, distribution rights, waste/energy, HR assistance, or compliance, we have the dedicated beverage team to assist you, so that you can pay more attention to perfecting your craft. This variety of topics provides you an overview of the craft brewing webinars that we cover in our webinar series.
- View this webinar to learn more about the value drivers of distribution rights and how to leverage them to maximize volume, profitability, and find the best business partner for your brewery.
- Remaining competitive in an ever changing global environment while maintaining or increasing the firm’s professional reputation and prestige is what drives architects and engineers to continuously develop new and improved designs, concepts and processes.
- As the executive orders and related regulations issued by the Department of Labor begin to take effect, contractors and subcontractors find themselves subject to a wide range of new regulations. Combat compliance issues by downloading, “Assessing the President’s Year of Action: What Contractors Need to Know.” The article, published in the March 2015 issue of Professional Services Council’s (PSC) Service Contractor magazine, provides an overview of the orders, penalties for noncompliance, tips on becoming and remaining compliant.
- An announcement from the Office of Inspector General at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services describes 25 opportunities for saving money and improving quality, including a number of proposals that would reduce hospital reimbursement.
- Previous Next