- The IRS issues new guidelines, making it easier for businesses to claim R&D credits.
- A multi-billion dollar global products wholesaler engaged Baker Tilly to conduct a GSA compliance assessment.
- A large, multi-national services contractor engaged Baker Tilly to identify Service Contract Act non-compliances under multiple contracts. Baker Tilly deployed a team of experienced professionals to review payroll and fringe benefit data for covered employees, in addition to identifying other areas of concern.
- A Fortune 500 contractor needed help preparing for a follow-up business system audit by the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
- As executive leadership transitions from the Baby Boomer generation to Generation X, organizations will need to develop methods to properly reward and motivate the next generation of talent. Compensation strategies tailored to the needs of Generation X will be critical to attracting and retaining this talent.
- Previous Next