- Watch Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors along with other industry leaders discuss Government Contracting in 2015.
- How housing is financed has changed significantly in the seven years since the mortgage crisis, from tighter regulation and increased oversight to shifts in housing needs and our country’s cultural dynamics. What role do banks, local not-for-profits, and individuals play in the ever evolving mortgage and housing markets?
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services announced a new model for accountable care organizations (ACOs). This “next generation” of ACOs will take on increased risk compared to the current ACO models but with the intent of offering providers and beneficiaries more opportunities to coordinate care. Read more to stay on pulse.
- Recent communications by the Federal Reserve Board Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) have set the stage for increases in interest rates in mid to late 2015. As the domestic economy continues to demonstrate fundamental signs of a sustained recovery, including modest price increases and wage gains, few have challenged the merit of increasing interest rates in the near term.
- Cybersecurity compliance requirements for contractors are not always clearly defined or consistently applied. Requirements often depend on a number of factors, including the agency data/systems being used, contractor services being provided, and contracting processes.
- Previous Next