- At the recent National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Spring 2014 national meeting, two new documents were approved for release as exposure drafts: the Draft Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) Guidance for Financial Analysts and the Draft ORSA Guidance for Financial Examiners. While the documents are intended to be guidance for insurance department financial analysts and examiners, the guidance provides a window into expectations for the future.
- The pace of change in areas such as Medicare and Medicaid rules, the Affordable Care Act, healthcare regulations and legislation, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) require healthcare and senior living organizations to regularly monitor changes and the potential impact of these changes on their organization.
- Working with Baker Tilly, the company secures another allocation of New Markets Tax Credits and a new corresponding debt facility to fund additional growth needs while creating new jobs and reducing waste.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) 2014 Spring National Meeting was held in Orlando, FL. A number of issues and statutory accounting changes, both substantive and nonsubstantive, were addressed over the course of the meeting. Highlights from some of the working group and committee meetings are summarized.
- While mobile devices improve productivity and efficiency with increased mobility and functionality, they also, increase your risks, especially as worldwide laws and regulations regarding the privacy and security of data evolve.
- Previous Next