- Proposed limitations on greenhouse gas emissions for existing power plants and expanded compliance standards from NERC continue to be issues faced by joint action agencies. The energy industry should be proactive in identifying potential impacts on their organizations.
- The DFI issued a letter highlighting changes that affect the registration process and filing requirements of charitable organizations operating in Wisconsin.
- Baker Tilly Executive Search surveyed senior executives to better understand generational trends in executive compensation. The survey results and analysis are now available.
- As part of continuing efforts to ease the burden on private companies that prepare their financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has established another alternative to GAAP reporting requirements. The alternative, described in Accounting Standards Update (ASU) 2014-07, Consolidation (Topic 810): Applying Variable Interest Entities Guidance to Common Control Leasing Arrangements, may provide relief for private companies that lease property from a business entity owned by an owner of the private company.
- This webinar is designed to educate internal auditors, procurement professionals, and other stakeholders on some techniques and tools that can be used to detect and prevent procurement fraud.
- Previous Next