- Baker Tilly tax specialists share their perspectives on the progress of tax reform, provide the latest legislation updates, and discuss tax-savings opportunities available to you.
- In November 2013, the IRS released final section 1411 regulations and a notice of proposed rulemaking regarding the 3.8 percent net investment income tax.
- Baker Tilly professionals improved ABS Global's employee benefit plan audit process, provided insights and ideas, and ultimately reduced employee benefit plan fees for the client.
- Although general middle-market M&A activity is down year-to-date through the first nine months of 2013, the food and beverage industry has not participated in the decline as M&A activity picked up and there were announcements of several large transactions in Q3.
- US middle market deal volume remained slow in the third quarter. The pattern of low deal count with high dollar volume transactions trending throughout the year continued into the third quarter. Valuations remain high, prompted by increased demand and low supply of quality companies (in addition to easy access to debt at historically low rates) suggesting pent up deal flow going into Q4 and FY 2014.
- Previous Next