- Baker Tilly’s analysis of lost profits damages and a reasonable royalty alternative helps manufacturer achieve favorable jury verdict in patent infringement case.
- The cost of heart disease is a growing burden on the healthcare system. As new technologies for treating heart disease become available, decision-makers need to understand their options. It is important to understand the short-term and long-term options, as well as the costs associated with these new technologies. This article uses big data analytics to take a look at the cost-effectiveness of a new heart pump technology to assist decision-makers in forming a value-based judgment relative to its application.
- When is “technological feasibility” established? What costs can be considered for capitalization? Is the method used to amortize capitalized costs accurate? Learn more about these topics in more.
- In 2012, Verisae, Inc. a leading global provider of SaaS, cloud-based solutions to large retailers, was acquired by a private equity firm. Recognizing the need to bring in professionals with deep, specialized acquisition and due diligence experience, Verisae engaged Baker Tilly to assist throughout the acquisition process.
- As a growing software company, our client was eager to ensure they were positioned for future success. We worked with our client to better understand their existing accounting treatments, policies, software development costs, and historical client records.
- Previous Next