- Since the healthcare law was passed, the number of changes to its implementation and rules has created confusion for not only employers, but also employees. Our recent webinar discusses the latest modifications and what they mean to you. Specifically, they address the employer mandate (pay-or-play rules), the impact of temporary employees on large employers, and disclosures and reporting requirements.
- Colleges and universities are facing heightened scrutiny over governance practices in the wake of increasing regulatory oversight, economic uncertainty, high-profile scandals, and violent crimes.
- The 2014 Digital Accountability & Transparency Act (DATA Act) is creating government-wide standards for financial data, and expanding what data needs to be published on usaspending.gov.
- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) regional entity audit teams will be implementing a risk based audit program - the Reliability Assurance Initiative (RIA) in 2015.
- With the proliferation of nonprofit organizations comes the need for more individuals willing to step into the important role of a board director. A board director serves to shepherd the organization to long-term sustainability. The board director role carries risk if individuals are not aware of their obligations related to the issues and concerns that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has attempted to address in the newly designed information reporting form, the Form 990.
- Previous Next