- In this issue, “Dealer Digest” takes a look at the uncertain future of dealer reserve auto financing. It also discusses why, at least in the near term, driverless driving will not likely be the main benefit of driverless cars, and why, with more young buyers entering the automobile market, it might be time for dealerships to overhaul their showrooms — and the way they sell vehicles.
- Read about the lifecycle of benchmarking and how it can prove to be a high-value tool for your organization.
- Like many early stage companies, our client had a need for access to capital and scientific talent to serve on the fast-growing company’s board of advisors. The company was also reviewing various capitalization options, strategic partnering opportunities and merger and acquisition scenarios for fit with their strategic plan.
- Baker Tilly specialists discuss the recent changes pertaining to the Affordable Care Act Section 4980H-Pay or Play requirements and outline steps to evaluate healthcare coverage for your employees.
- A well-designed financial policy plays an important role in the overall financial strength of an organization.
- Previous Next