- All construction contracts have general conditions provisions. Analyzing these contract terms enables the construction contract auditor to build the project audit program and contribute to on time, under budget project delivery.
- There are a multitude of variables in determining if compressed natural gas (CNG) is a good fit for your organization.
- Utilizing Baker Tilly’s brewery expertise, our client was able to better leverage the power of OBeer to improve profitability and efficiency.
- To cope with increasingly tight finances, government entities across the nation continue employing both targeted and across-the-board spending cuts. Though often necessary to avoid insolvency, it is important to examine how budget cuts affect government operations.
- This bi-monthly healthcare update provides information on the following recent activities: the future of the Affordable Care Act after the mid-term elections, possible penalties for employers that do not cover inpatient hospitalizations as part of their health insurance plans, and final payment rules from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Previous Next