- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discussed Federal Supply Schedules regulatory and reporting requirements as well as best practices for compliance in a recent National Contract Management Association webinar.
- Cost shifting is the unauthorized transfer of costs from non-reimbursable cost centers to reimbursable cost centers. Reallocated costs are the authorized repurposing of budget dollars resulting from advantageous purchasing practices or efficient delivery of construction services.
- Here's the dilemma: You know how to brew beer, you're good at, and you'd like to share it with your friends -- or maybe sell it to your friends, or others. But how do you make the leap from brewer to brewery?
- For recipients of federal awards that currently have a negotiated indirect cost rate, there is now a requirement that all federal awarding agencies accept this negotiated rate unless otherwise required by federal statute or regulation or when approved based on documented justification.
- As has been anticipated since the end of the Great Recession, a wave of bank consolidation is very much in formation and could swell to significant levels later in 2015. On its own merit, the increase in average pricing on Q1 2015 deals to a level of just over 150% of book value strongly indicates a more robust mergers and acquisition market for banks.
- Previous Next