- 2013 Wisconsin Act 20 requires a corresponding reduction in the levy limit for certain new fees or increases in certain existing fees for covered services on or after.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. Respondents to the most recent study were primarily dealerships located in the Upper Midwest.
- The AutoTeam America CEO/CFO Forum was designed to bring a wide variety of timely educational programming to dealers along with strategies and perspectives which can assist them in their day-to-day operations.
- The new 3.8 percent surtax may or may not be something that triggers change in trust administration, and consideration should always be given to the non-tax motives and desires of the trust creator as articulated in the trust document’s directives and powers.
- Strong talent is always in demand, and in a candidate’s market, it is even more important that time doesn’t plague your efforts.
- Previous Next