- In a recent Deltek webinar, titled “Compliance Check-in: A guide to Service Contract Act (SCA) & Davis Bacon Act (DBA) Compliance”, Baker Tilly Government Contractor advisors discussed multiple facets of the SCA & DBA acts.
- Read part two of the update to view a summary of the MedPAC 2016 payment rate and programmatic recommendations for skilled nursing facilities, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, and long-term care hospitals.
- Medicare Advantage and Part D plans to see a greater percentage increase than originally proposed by the CMS.
- The proposed rule aligns with mental health and substance use disorder benefits for low-income Americans and will ensure that mental health and substance use disorder benefits are no more restrictive than medical and surgical services.
- High-profile breaches and their monetary impact have caused boards and audit committees to take notice. The importance of cybersecurity should be communicated to management and staff from the board. They must ensure that management is allocating the necessary resources to implement an effective, enterprise-wide cybersecurity risk-management program.
- Previous Next