- The IRS has recently increased its audits of employer 401(k) plans. Rather than wait for an audit, plan administrators should proactively consider potential issues and take any necessary corrective measures. The following is a brief rundown of what the IRS will request at the outset of an audit, as well as a non-comprehensive list of issues commonly scrutinized by the IRS during a 401(k) plan audit.
- Learn how a well-written financial policy can offer a multitude of ongoing benefits for your organization.
- Baker Tilly, ACUA, and the American Institutes for Research (AIR) present on the affordability of higher education, a hot topic of conversation amongst students, parents, and institutional officials alike.
- The New York Office of Unclaimed Funds (NYOUF) released a new policy for business-to-business transactions that has a bearing on unclaimed property holders within the state.
- Coming off a sluggish start in the first quarter of 2014, US middle-market M&A activity rebounded strongly in the second quarter with significant increases in both deal count and dollar volume.
- Previous Next