- Learn about preventative and detective controls that companies use to combat misappropriation of assets and accounting financial statement fraud.
- Crowdfunding continues to be a hot topic in the real estate industry, but how does it really work and how it is affecting developers today?
- Andrew Dahl, President of Dahl Automotive describes the benefits he and his organization receive from working with Baker Tilly.
- In this Part 2 of the summary for Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) Final Rule in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (42 CFR Part 425), we outline changes in ACO governance and structure, benchmarking, and data sharing.
- The Final Rule provides ACOs greater flexibility in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), clarifies the operational rules and governance requirements, and makes it more accessible to future ACOs.
- Previous Next