- Learn how to manage the impact of state unclaimed property requirements on your business or organization.
- This webinar reviews the accounting and financial reporting standards for government combinations and disposals of operations in accordance with GASB Statement 69.
- The long procedural history of United States v. Quality Stores finally ended on March 25, 2014, when the Supreme Court held that severance payments paid by Quality Stores in connection with a “reduction in force,” were subject to FICA taxes. Prior to reaching the Supreme Court, the decision had been decided in favor of Quality Stores by the Bankruptcy Court, a US District Court and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- To ensure employee benefit plans meet certain Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Department of Labor (DOL) standards, plans must be subjected to a number of compliance tests each year. These tests are often referred to as the annual non-discrimination tests, and are required of plans in order to maintain their tax exempt status.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractors advisors examined the disconnect between services contracting and the GSA contracting model during a recent NCMA webinar.
- Previous Next