- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) has initiated the transition to Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Version 5. Find out where you are and where you need to be.
- The pace of change in areas such as Medicare and Medicaid rules, the Affordable Care Act, healthcare regulations and legislation, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) require healthcare and senior living organizations to regularly monitor changes and the potential impact of these changes on their organization.
- Since the healthcare law was passed, the number of changes to its implementation and rules has created confusion for not only employers, but also employees. Our recent webinar discusses the latest modifications and what they mean to you. Specifically, they address the employer mandate (pay-or-play rules), the impact of temporary employees on large employers, and disclosures and reporting requirements.
- Colleges and universities are facing heightened scrutiny over governance practices in the wake of increasing regulatory oversight, economic uncertainty, high-profile scandals, and violent crimes.
- The 2014 Digital Accountability & Transparency Act (DATA Act) is creating government-wide standards for financial data, and expanding what data needs to be published on usaspending.gov.
- Previous Next