- As baby boomers near retirement age, local governments have an unmatched opportunity to assess organizational structure and realign roles, duties and reporting lines to meet current and future needs.
- With tax reform still in limbo, 2018 may offer a great opportunity to convert a traditional individual retirement account (IRA) into a Roth account.
- The higher education landscape is constantly evolving. In this issue Baker Tilly highlights DACA repeal, IRS clarifications, Department of Education rulemaking committees on student aid programs and OMB budget priorities.
- The potential repeal of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA) has higher education institutions contemplating the impact of such an action on their students and young faculty.
- The internal audit function can play several roles in the formalization of risk management and compliance processes as well as integrating compliance into ERM.
- Previous Next