- In a recent report, OIG recommends that CMS seek legislation to adjust CAH swing-bed reimbursement rates to the lower SNF PPS rates paid for similar services at alternative facilities.
- Health plan implements a network strategy and adopts new processes and systems to administer and grow their ACO model.
- We are pleased to collaborate with ACUA on our series of webinars for higher education. In this webinar session, we discuss methods and helpful tips for analyzing payroll data.
- On March 11, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) made some important decisions about the ongoing project, Insurance-Disclosures about Short Duration Contracts.
- Through researching alternative depreciation methods and applying specialized tax knowledge, Baker Tilly determined that our client, a trust with an 33 percent ownership investment in a local restaurant, could capitalize on a substantial cost-saving 179 deduction that is typically disallowed by trusts.
- Previous Next