- B2B e-commerce is more than just a channel for companies, it is a way to shift their offline businesses into high gear online and provide a world class multi-channel customer experience that B2B customers now expect.
- Baker Tilly helped foundry secure incentive loan to reduce the upfront capital investment necessary for a facility expansion by demonstrating the positive economic impact on the community.
- Baker Tilly helped the company evaluate three potential locations for construction of a new plant, and select a site that closed a funding gap with assistance from municipal and state governments as well as reduced utility rates.
- The procurement process is a critical institution support function that ensures students and professors have the resources they need to complete their work. A key goal of procurement management is to ensure that goods and services are purchased in a fair and transparent manner.
- A new SEC rule requires publicly traded manufacturers to disclose whether their products include minerals whose sale funded armed conflict in the Congo. The article discusses what companies are doing to comply with this challenging rule.
- Previous Next