- Understand common issues and challenges organizations are encountering in implementation of SSAP No. 101.
- This case study will discuss the findings and implementation recommendations following a comprehensive review of a large New Jersey tertiary facility’s outpatient operations.
- Tax-exempt organizations can experience many benefits when investing in hedge funds and private equity funds, such as high returns and tax-free income. However, it is important to understand the possible tax implications such as unrelated business taxable income, and the applicable strategies for successfully navigating these funds. Learn more tax strategies for hedge funds and private equity funds.
- The election not to deduct additional first year (bonus) depreciation must be made on a timely filed federal tax return; however, under certain circumstances the IRS may allow relief.
- All construction contracts have general conditions provisions. Analyzing these contract terms enables the construction contract auditor to build the project audit program and contribute to on time, under budget project delivery.
- Previous Next