- In need of guidance and assistance to work through how government incentives could be utilized, a software development company utilized Baker Tilly’s expertise to help negotiate incentives and eventually, grow their business.
- In a recent webinar, “Uniform Guidance: an update from the field,” Baker Tilly advisors discussed key initiatives institutions are undertaking to achieve compliance. Continue reading to learn more.
- Successful management of subcontracts can be identified through the pre-award, award, post-award and contract close-out phases.
- Designed for the state or local government board member, this brief podcast provides an overview of key financial statement components and their importance.
- Gain a better understanding of how to identify a government’s risk for fraud as well as the board’s role and responsibilities related to fraud prevention.
- Previous Next