- A well-designed financial policy plays an important role in the overall financial strength of an organization.
- Learn about key implementation considerations for the new pension reporting standards for the Minnesota Public Employees’ Retirement Association (PERA), Teachers’ Retirement Association (TRA), and/or Minnesota State Retirement System (MSRS) General Plan.
- As a result of this effort, fewer accounting department and consulting resources were required to manage the manual data collection.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) released revised guidance for financial reporting on discontinued operations in April 2014. The new rules directly respond to concerns that too many disposals of assets, including small groups of assets that are recurring in nature, qualify for discontinued operations, and that the guidance for applying the current definition of a discontinued operation is complicated to interpret and apply.
- The food industry is big business. Mergers and acquisitions are holding steady as food processors complete the most deals in the industry up 27 percent from 2012. Baker Tilly weighs in on the food industry consolidation in “Market Report: Food Processing Companies Grow at a Steady Pace” with Area Development Site and Facility Planning.
- Previous Next