- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- Properly allocating and recording direct and indirect expenses provides charitable organizations with accurate performance ratios.
- An agricultural manufacturing company was expanding into the non-commodity market and needed to understand how changing customer behaviors would impact conventional wisdom surrounding user-adoption, pricing, and its overall position in the marketplace.
- An international research institute with extensive federal contracts and grants sought Baker Tilly’s assistance in evaluating the effectiveness of various system deployments.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. Respondents to the most recent study were primarily dealerships located in the Upper Midwest. This whitepaper summarizes key data as of and for the two quarters ended June 30, 2014, with comparisons to the same period in 2013 and to the quarter ended March 31, 2014.
- Previous Next