- Baker Tilly discovered 1,024 cases and 32 percent in expected revenue that would be at risk for DRG re-assignment with the new ICD-10 codes. Our recommendations helped to ensure claims were processed correctly.
- Baker Tilly’s business information system advisors discuss helpful navigation, query and report studios and reporting tips for Deltek’s Cognos BI and Costpoint Enterprise Reporting programs.
- Soon, modern manufacturers will face a major challenge that may not be from their usual list of worries.
- Baker Tilly partner Wayne Schiferl shares insights into the affordable housing industry with readers of the Minnesota Real Estate Journal.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discussed the current disconnect between the GSA contracting model and services contracting with a specific focus on the cost-build approach to pricing
- Previous Next