- In many governments, it may seem that endless hours are devoted to budgeting and budget management. It is important not to be discouraged, as time spent budgeting can be good news.
- The lure of quickly expanding geography, selling of distribution rights, incremental volume and added revenue can cure all sorts of financial ills overnight, but will it erode your brand equity?
- Today’s savvy legal services buyers command streamlined, affordable services. Baker Tilly’s John Niehoff, and a robust panel of legal industry leaders, discuss new approaches and strategies law firms are taking to competitively price and sell legal services, manage the work, and achieve profitability.
- Baker Tilly and a captive insurance regulator from the state of New Jersey presented information to help organizations understand the regulatory process related to the formation of a captive insurance company and its ongoing operations in this webinar.
- On July 9, 2015, the Federal Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to defer the effective date of the new revenue recognition requirements ASU 2014-09 Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606) for one year. With this additional time, there are several ways software and technology companies can continue to prepare for the changes.
- Previous Next