- External bank auditors have new guidance from the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision as of March 31, and banks should understand the updated guidelines before their next audit. The new guidelines, 46 pages in all, replace The Relationship Between Banking Supervisors and Banks' External Auditors, published in 2002, and External Audit Quality and Banking Supervision, from 2008.
- Energy availability is a vital factor in any site selection process. Making an energy decision is more than just cost per kilowatt-hour — a well-designed utility plan should also take into account grid capacity, rate structure, service/distribution, and related utilities, such as wastewater treatment.
- Credit unions such as yours are facing intensive competition. Traditional and non-traditional financial providers are leveraging a trio of technologies to redefine their offerings and provide a consistent interactive user experience for their customers.
- An innovative organizational assessment plan shifts organizational focus towards enhanced and responsive service delivery instead of growth.
- One way to help build a valuable intellectual property portfolio is to establish an Intellectual Property Program (IPP). Properly designed, an IPP can help identify, protect, and optimize the value of a company’s key assets and increase its competitive advantage.
- Previous Next