- For international investors, the classification of an LLC under US tax law can pose significant issues in relation to home-country tax laws.
- Action 7 of the BEPS project centers on changes to the definition of permanent establishment that may result in unintended adverse tax consequences for profit sharing arrangements.
- An update on IRS Letter Ruling 201518012.
- With the IRS increasing examination to address employment taxation issues, for-profit and not-for-profit organizations more than ever need to correctly apply employment tax rules.
- Complex rules and compliance issues may overshadow the wealth preservation nature of individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and qualified retirement plans.
- Previous Next