- Federal agencies are now using data analytics to identify higher risk grantees and flag specific transactions for detailed review, which can result in a more comprehensive audit of your institution. Baker Tilly higher education professionals discuss the challenges and opportunities presented to colleges and universities during these audits and what specifically an institution can do to prepare for the audit and maximize success.
- The rules for owning and managing a REIT can be complicated, but they are not onerous. Many property owners and real estate investors find the advantages of a REIT far outweigh the regulatory requirements.
- The third quarter of 2015 saw global equity markets experience a bit of a sell-off relative to prior quarters.
- Baker Tilly advisors discuss several best practices surrounding Intellectual Property in NCMA’s Contract Management magazine.
- Baker Tilly forensic accountants discuss the utilization of the one-model or the two-model approach with regards to lost profits analyses.
- Previous Next