- As executive leadership transitions from the Baby Boomer generation to Generation X, organizations will need to develop methods to properly reward and motivate the next generation of talent. Compensation strategies tailored to the needs of Generation X will be critical to attracting and retaining this talent.
- The pace of change in areas such as Medicare and Medicaid rules, the Affordable Care Act, healthcare regulations and legislation, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) require healthcare and senior living organizations to regularly monitor changes and the potential impact of these changes on their organization.
- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) regional entity audit teams already have a list of evidence they need to see when auditing for Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Version 5. Are you ready?
- Colleges and universities around the nation have recently come under fire for their handling, or lack thereof, of sexual assault cases reported to campus officials. An increasing number of sexual assault survivors claim that college and university responses to sexual violence are inadequate, and the Obama administration has made awareness about campus sexual assault a signature issue at the White House.
- Upon deployment of the recognition logic, the company realized significant improvement in the accuracy of its price index.
- Previous Next