- A recently issued revenue procedure provides certain retailers with a safe harbor method of accounting for expenditures related to remodeling or refreshing their buildings.
- The bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 was signed into law on November 2. Read more about how the law will impact providers, and learn the status of the PACE Innovation Act, the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC), and the two-year budget deal.
- Jurisdiction concerns, scope of authority questions, and an Anti-Kickback Statute were some of the issues the healthcare industry has seen in the court system recently. Continue reading to stay up-to-date on the latest rulings and their implications across the industry.
- CMS announces the 2016 Medicare Part B premiums and releases final determination for the “two-midnight” rule
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. This white paper summarizes key data as of and for the quarter ended September 30, 2015.
- Previous Next