- The AICPA’s Auditing Standards Board is planning to issue a proposal in October to expand the auditor’s report as part of its effort to align its standards with the guidance from the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board. The proposal is expected to incorporate proposed amendments from another project that addresses an auditor’s examination of financial statement disclosures.
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is the global leader in automotive interiors. After a divestiture from its parent company, YFAI needed HR systems to support operations in Asia, Europe & North America.
- Every construction project is unique and eventually most experience a construction claim. Listen in to learn more about fundamentals of the different types of construction claims and their root causes.
- If you are not currently utilizing contractors as a part of your business model, your accounting and finance team is potentially missing out on significant opportunities.
- Getting a candidate excited for your job and company is just as important as finding the right candidate.
- Previous Next