- Food and beverage merger activity declined slightly in the first quarter of 2014, but the trend of large transactions continued as Japanese beverage company Suntory Holdings Ltd. acquired Beam Inc. for a transaction value of $15.8 billion and grocery store chain Albertsons acquired Safeway for a transaction value of approximately $9.4 billion.
- Despite the economic developments in major parts of the country, and modern Chinese people’s increasing appetite on adopting western styles of living, China is still a country with a very special character of its own. Insight in Chinese traditions and habits and careful preparations prior to any important meetings are essential, even for the experienced executive.
- For the fourth year in a row, Baker Tilly was a proud sponsor of Enterprise Minnesota’s State of Manufacturing© survey, a statewide project that asks hundreds of Minnesota’s manufacturing for their economic outlook, top issues, and trends.
- The pace of change in areas such as Medicare and Medicaid rules, the Affordable Care Act, healthcare regulations and legislation, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) require healthcare and senior living organizations to regularly monitor changes and the potential impact of these changes on their organization.
- The Marcellus Shale gas formation stretches across New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and Maryland, and is estimated to contain more than 410 trillion cubic feet of natural gas which could supply United States’ energy needs for hundreds of years.
- Previous Next