- Baker Tilly assists Festival Foods with securing New Markets Tax Credits for new stores.
- Learn the many insurance options to help mitigate construction project risk. What is the right insurance product for a construction project? When should it be used? And more!
- CMS is monitoring how providers are dealing with ICD-10 implementation, a delay in beginning bundled payment programs may be coming for hip and knee surgeries, and an additional comment period was added to the two midnights rule. Learn more about decisions made the last month in healthcare.
- From acute care in a hospital to sub-acute care in a facility to care provided in the home, the fee-for-service model is starting to fade. Profit margins will be squeezed, hospitals will be responsible for patients not in the hospital, incentives will reward better performance, and disincentives will penalize providers who are not efficient and quality-driven.
- US companies are seeking perspective on the EU’s Safe Harbor ruling – including an understanding of the data transfer impacts, data protection and privacy concerns – and potential alternatives to preserve their ability to transfer Europeans’ personal data to the US.
- Previous Next