- By concentrating on the areas most likely to trigger an audit, contract dispute or other issue, contractors can mitigate risks and avoid penalties. Use our top four critical strategies to avoid these penalties.
- In a recent report, OIG recommends that CMS seek legislation to adjust CAH swing-bed reimbursement rates to the lower SNF PPS rates paid for similar services at alternative facilities.
- Health plan implements a network strategy and adopts new processes and systems to administer and grow their ACO model.
- We are pleased to collaborate with ACUA on our series of webinars for higher education. In this webinar session, we discuss methods and helpful tips for analyzing payroll data.
- On March 11, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) made some important decisions about the ongoing project, Insurance-Disclosures about Short Duration Contracts.
- Previous Next